lovemypeanut

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Well, She did it!!


Jessica Turned One!! It was a great day. She still isn't done opening presents, it was very overwelming for her. Jessi did enjoy her ice cream cake!! It made her hands
very cold - haha. It's 8:30 a.m. here and she and daddy are still in bed, we pooped them out.
The day was amazing for me too. I was kinda in a fog, I had a baby a year ago. It is a surreal experience. I still can't believe it. I remember the entire day of her birth. And each day since. Jessica is a total blessing, God is good. We love her more than anything and I look forward to each and every day of our lives together.
xoxo!!!
Katie - WE LOVE THE BOOK!!! How cute. She loves pop ups! And we don't have the two videos you got - thank you so much!!!
love you!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy (grama) said...

Happy Birthday to my Dear Grandbaby Jessica, Love grama

4:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

YUMMY ice cream cake!!! Gotta love that birthday special. Glad to hear that she enjoyed the book and videos. The year has certainly flown by for you and for me. Lots of exciting changes!!!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home