lovemypeanut

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hanging At Home



Gotta love Teacher's Convention. I'm conventioning at home with my daughter. She's been a bit under the weather and trying mommy's patience. Jessi has her first real cold, which isn't too bad for being almost 1 (yes 1-can't believe it). We decided to go out today and do some pre-birthday shopping and she SCREAMED the entire way home from the store. So it's nap time and I can collect myself. I am still amazed by her every move!! And love her more then anything!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. She look so beautiful. I showed Michael her Halloween pics this morning. Love and miss you like crazy!!! xoxoxo

6:34 AM  
Blogger Caryn said...

Wow! She's going to be one soon? I can't believe it.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home