lovemypeanut

Monday, September 25, 2006

Katie will enjoy this

SO, I had one of my first "I'm getting OLD" moments today.
I was walking into school and this little girl, now in 6th grade,
walked up to me and called my Ms. Dellett. I haven't been
Ms. Dellett in 3.5 years. It turns out I was her 1st grade teacher
when I worked in East Orange. I didn't recognize her at first,
she's huge! But I'm digging deep and I think I remember her.
This is just the beginning of my old age. 30 will hurt in January.
And Katie - don't worry, you are only 6 months behind me!!!!
xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

You're such a jerk!!! I will always be 6 months younger!!! That's amazing that she's in your school. It's amazing how kids remember you from that long ago. You must have had an impact on her! Don't worry, 30's just around the corner for you!!! XOXO

11:51 PM  
Blogger lovemypeanut said...

Bite me, with love of course!!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home