lovemypeanut

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

People - This is what it is ALL about...




Hi Everyone,
I'm using a bit of work time to update my post. Sorry for the delay. We finally moved into our new house. We'll be sending out our new address soon. We have cable, but no internet service. It's gotten very warm here - it's awesome. We are within
walking distance from the beach and scoot over there after dinner every other night. Jessica loves the sand, especially throwing it at Daddy:-) We love our new house and the new start we've made up here. Everything is going great!! I have so many pictures to share, I'm going to try and get the Flicker thing going. Give me some time to figure it out. Talk to you all soon!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I just want to bite her little cheeks!!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Big Cheeseburger said...

Peanut is getting so big. I hope Katie is able to come up and see you while she is at home. Wish you the best of the luck in the new place. Take care Ali.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home