lovemypeanut

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside...


Okay, it was beautiful outside, but Wow is Maine water cold!! Jessica didn't seem to mind and I had no choice, if she's going in, so am I. The initial shock of the cold water is foot, ankle and leg numbing, but once you get used to it, it isn't so bad. My parents will be up from FL next month. I doubt they will be able to handle it, Key West water is like taking a bath, 80 to 90 degree water.
I kid loves the beach - I love her!!
xoxo
ali

2 Comments:

Blogger Caryn said...

OH my gosh! So cute. I may have to come up to OOB this year after all to see you guys and Craig and Debbie. We miss you all around here.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn V. said...

Hey Alison! It was so nice seeing you and the family. David and I really enjoyed spending time with you guys. And of course we love a good filet ;-) Yum! I can't get over how fast Jesse is growing up - but I guess that's always the case, right? She's so precious. Well enjoy that wonderful home & family of yours in the most beautiful State there is... talk to you soon!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home